If you have placed an order and you want to check its status, you can do so by using your order confirmation e-mail.
- Step 1 - Open your order confirmation e-mail. This was sent to the e-mail address used to place the order.
- Step 2 - Click on 'view your order'.
- Step 3 - Click on your tracking number to see where your order is at the moment.
You can also check the status of your order on your phone, by clicking the “Enable updates via SMS” button. Make sure the phone number present there is valid.
Some good to knows:
- Since we ship worldwide, weather can impact the shipping time. We don't want your order to be struck by lightning or something ⚡️
- If you're in South America there's a good chance that your order will being held by customs duties. Sadly, there's nothing we can do about that so that drastically slows down the shipping process. Your tracking should show you if your order is being held or not.
- When we ship to Canada or Australia the local postal service takes over the package when it arrived in the country. Sadly, these countries do not share the same tracking info. That means the tracking is 'lost'. It's still on its way to you just not visible in the tracking. If you're not comfortable with that, there also the option to order via Amazon Canada and Amazon Australia.
- Does it look like your order is stuck somewhere or it takes very long to deliver? Feel free to reach out to us using this form. We'll try to help you out!